Uniquely Scotland Booking Procedure
1. Your holiday specifications
Let us know your specifications such as interests, travel period and budget, which are shown in the enquiry form. You can either complete this form and send it to us or, if you prefer, send us an email or give us a call using the contact details at the top of the page.
2. Consultation and initial proposal
Will will speak to you and take into account your personal interests and requirements and prepare an initial proposed outline itinerary based on your specifications. There is no charge for this.
3. Booking and deposit
Once you are happy with the initial proposal, we will send you an invoice and you simply complete and submit the booking form. Once we have received this, along with your 20% deposit, we will then book everything for you.
You can make payments by bank transfer, cheque, debit card or credit card, more details of which are shown below. We ask for a deposit of 20% of the package in order to secure your booking. As many of the accommodation providers we use are small private businesses, we cannot guarantee availability until you have confirmed your booking in this way.
4. Payment of balance and full travel documents
Following receipt of the balance, due eight weeks before your holiday start date, we will send you your full travel documents, including detailed itinerary, details of your accommodation suppliers and a map for each day, marking places of potential interest.
Enjoy your holiday! We will do all that we can to ensure that you have a great holiday and will always be here if you want to give us a call.
6. Your feedback
Uniquely Scotland would appreciate any feedback you wish to provide us after your holiday, which help us to continually improve our products and services.
You can pay the deposit and balance for your trip in any of the following ways:
- Cheque - Please make cheques payable to "Uniquely Scotland". Cheques must be made in British Pounds Sterling (£).
- Credit or Debit Card - Whist we do accept credit cards, we regret that due to bank charges for transactions, we will be obliged to charge a 2.4% surcharge for payments by credit card. We also accept payment by American Express although there will also be a transaction charge of 1.9% for this. Payments by UK debit cards do not incur any surcharge. You can pay by card through our online booking form.
- Bank Transfer - If you wish to pay by bank transfer our account details will appear on your invoice. You must pay in British pounds Sterling (£). If your bank charges you for this service, we do ask you to ensure that you settle these charges directly with them.
Please note that all prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling (£). You can check current exchange rates at the following link: www.xe.com
Terms and Conditions
Before confirming your booking, we suggest you read our terms and conditions.
In accordance with ''The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992'' all passengers booking with Uniquely Scotland are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Uniquely Scotland. This insurance has been arranged by Towergate Chapman Stevens through HCCI International Insurance Company PLC.