Part time role available with US from April 2019!
24th Feb '19
Due to ongoing growth, we have an exciting opportunity to assist with developing the award winning Uniquely Scotland brand for an initial 6-month period starting in late April/early May 2019. The role would be on a part time basis of 4 days per week from our new office near Dunblane. There will also be the additional opportunity to conduct private tours around Scotland and northern England for the right candidate subject to experience and training.
- Itinerary planning for clients for driver guided, train and self-drive itineraries/responding to client enquiries
- Researching and booking hotels, restaurants and other services
- Liaising with accommodation providers, visitor attractions and clients to ensure that everything is efficiently organised in a timely fashion.
- General administration work including handling bookings, invoicing and issuing of tickets
- Marketing. Social media, news blogs, press releases and working with other tourism bodies such as Visit Scotland
- Conducting driver guided private tours all over Scotland and northern England in 9-seater people carrier, training will be provided
- Excellent people skills, enthusiasm and a passion for Scotland
- Experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good driving skills; experience working with small 9 seater people carriers desirable
You will represent the company delivering all aspects of our tour programme to domestic
and international customers. This includes public speaking and delivery of historical, cultural
and entertaining information
- An ability to communicate your knowledge and entertain people from all over the world
- Display a high degree of flexibility and adaptability (able to work away from home and at short notice if required including weekends)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- An outgoing, confident, ‘can do’ personality
- Good geographical knowledge of Scotland, its history, heritage and culture and an interest to continuously develop this knowledge is desirable
- Provide a personal, professional and friendly client service
- Full driving license
The role is 4 days per week 09.00-17.00. The contract will run until November 2019 with the possibility of an extension for the right person.
How to apply:
Please apply by email to the address above with cover note and CV.
Monday 15th April 2019