"HEART AND SOUL" - PERTHSHIRE AND CENTRAL HIGHLANDS - 1 DAY TOUR
This day tour is perfect for those who may only have a day to spare but want to get a real feel for Scotland and the Highlands. You will be able to visit some of Scotlands most impressive castles including the world famous Stirling Castle, and the spectacular Drummond Gardens, without doubt one of the most beautiful gardens in Scotland. The trip will also take you into the rugged Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park before heading into beautiful Highland and Lowland Perthshire.
Prices from: £415 (£208 per person based on 2 people sharing)
- Comfortable vehicle and luggage space
- Your Uniquely Scotland driver and guide
- Pick up and drop of from Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Fuel, insurance and parking
- Stirling Castle or William Wallace Monument
- Doune Castle
- Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Killin and the Falls of Dochart
- Loch Tay
- The beautiful Sma' Glen
- Medieval Tullibardine Chapel
- Glendevon, Perthshire
- The Rumblin' Bridge
- Forth Bridges
- Deanston Distillery “whisky and chocolate tour” or Glenturret distillery tastings
NB This itinerary is only a guide and can be adjusted to suit your interests. A significant benefit of private tours is the flexibility it gives you on your holiday.
Please contact us for further information or to book this tour.