SPEYSIDE WHISKY REGION TOUR - 4 DAYS
This 4-day tour will take you into the heart of the world’s most famous whisky region, Speyside in the North East Highlands. The tour will give you the opportunity to visit some of the world’s most famous single malt whiskies such as The Glenlivet, Glenallachie and Glenfiddich, as well as one or two of the regions smaller and lesser know distilleries.
The trip will take you through some of Scotland’s most spectacular landscapes including the scenic Cairngorms National Park, Speyside, Royal Deeside, Fife including a visit to the historic town of St Andrews.
Your accommodations are based on two luxurious country house hotels in Aberlour and Royal Deeside although we can be flexible to suit. This itinerary is based on an Edinburgh start and finish but can be flexible to suit.
Prices from: £3,415 (£1,707 per person based on 2 people sharing)
- A Uniquely Scotland driver & guide for 4 days (c, 8-9 hrs per day, flexible to suit)
- Pick up from your accommodation in Edinburgh at c.09:00 and drop off in Edinburgh at the end of the tour at approx. 17:30
- Comfortable vehicle and luggage space
- Fuel, insurance and parking
- Balvennie Distillery Tour
- Glenallachie Premium Tastings experience
- Glenlivet Single Cask Tastings experience
- x3 nights in our carefully selected accommodation (based on x1 double room)
- Breakfast every day
- Itinerary planning and consultancy
- Pick up from Edinburgh at c.09:00 on your first day
- Forth Bridges
- House of Bruar, Scotland’s most prestigious shopping outlet, option of a short walk up to Bruar Falls
- Dalwhinnie Distillery for whisky and chocolate tastings
- x2 nights in Aberlour, in the heart of the Speyside Whisky Region
- Full day to explore the world-famous Speyside Whisky Region
- Balvennie Distillery Tour - 2.5 hr in depth tour of this legendary distillery, meet some of the team, explore the famous warehouse 24 and rounded of with an intimate group tastings)
- Option of lunch at Glenfiddich Distillery or Copperdog restaurant at the Craigellachie hotel
- Dufftown, often referred to as the single malt capital of the world
- Glenallachie Premium Tastings - You will receive an overview of the importance of cask management at this distillery overseen by Master Distiller, the legendary Billy Walker at one of Speysides hidden gems. Includes a tutored tasting of 4 their premium whiskies, including a limited edition release.
- Glenlivet Single Cask Tastings experience - A tutored tasting of four exclusive Single Cask editions from this iconic Speyside distillery
- Tomintoul Whisky Castle & Shop
- Cairngorms National Park
- Royal Deeside
- Cairn O’Mount Military Road
- The beautiful “Blue Door” walk at Edzell, with a chance to see the Atlantic salmon leaping the loups
- Historic town of St Andrews
- Kingdom of Fife
- East Neuk fishing villages
- Kingsbarns distillery for tastings, a charming small fairly new distillery built within an 18th Century farmstead
- Drop off in Edinburgh at approx. 17:30 on your last day
Whisky distilleries visited:
Dalwhinnie Distillery (Highland region)
Balvennie Distillery Tour (Speyside region)
Glenfiddich Distillery (Speyside region)
Glenallachie Premium Tastings (Speyside region)
Glenlivet Single Cask Tastings (Speyside region)
Another Speyside distillery of your choice subject to time/availability, we can discuss on tour itself
Tomintoul Whisky Castle & Shop
Kingsbarns distillery (Lowland region)
NB The above distilleries are not set in stone on the tour and we can be flexible to suit your particular whisky interests. All accommodations and attractions subject to availability.
Please Contact Us for more information or to book this tour.