"EMBRACE THE MOMENT" SCOTTISH ADVENTURE TOUR - 7 DAY TOUR
Scotland is a world class destination for adventure tourism and this 7 day (6 night) driver guided tour is perfect for thrill seekers wishing to mix an authentic Scottish experience with a dose of adrenaline. You will be able to see some of Scotland’s most stunning scenery whilst simultaneously getting a fix of adrenaline. Activities include a choice of; paddle boarding on Loch Lomond, a RIB boat tour to the Corryvreckan Whirlpool, river tubing and land yachting. You will also get the opportunity to do some spectacular walks.
If your personality edges closer to the more “extreme” side of things, there is an option to add wakeboarding, canyoning and bungee jumping to your activity list. You will also have the opportunity to see some of Scotland’s most beautiful places including Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (one of only two national parks in Scotland), Oban, Fort William, Pitlochry, and St Andrews. No tour of Scotland is complete without a visit to a distillery, so we will also make sure we stop for a dram or two! This tour is rich in culture and history, as well as being jam packed with adventure, leaving you with a variety of once in a lifetime memories. Please note this tour can be adjusted to start in Glasgow or Edinburgh depending on which location may suit you best.
Your accommodation includes two nights in a beautiful, traditional west coast run hotel in Oban (the seafood capital of Scotland), only a stones throw away from the many restaurants, bars and pubs. You will then have one night in a comfortable bed and breakfast well located in the centre of Fort William, also known as the outdoor capital of Scotland. Then you will have two nights in the picturesque highland town of Pitlochry staying at a charming and traditional Victorian hotel, which is the perfect base to explore this stunning part of Scotland. Your final night will be in a family run hotel in the stunning setting of St Andrews, only a short distance from the historic Old Course, the home of golf and picturesque West Sands beach.
Please note that you can choose your accommodation package depending on your budget as shown below. We can tailor this tour to suit any preference and we have a fantastic selection of accommodation to suit all price ranges.
Guide Price: £1,356 pp (Based on 6 People sharing)
- A Uniquely Scotland driver and guide
- Pick up and drop off at the start and end of your tour in Edinburgh/Glasgow
- Comfortable vehicle and luggage space (max 8 people)
- Fuel, insurance, and parking
- 6 nights in our carefully selected accommodation
- Breakfast every day
- Consultancy and itinerary planning
- Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park
- Paddle boarding or Wakeboarding on Loch Lomond (optional)
- Stirling Castle viewpoint
- x 2 nights in the picturesque and lively town of Oban
- Loch Awe
- Walk out to the beautiful Kilchurn Castle
- Corryvreckan Whirlpool RIB Boat Tour (optional)
- Oban whisky distillery for a few wee tastings
- x 1 night in Fort William, the outdoor capital of the UK
- Glen Nevis and the spectacular Steall Falls as seen in Harry Potter
- Canyoning in the spectacular Inchree Canyon (optional)
- Dalwhinnie Whisky and Chocolate Tasting
- x 2nights in the picturesque Highland town of Pitlochry
- River Tubing (optional)
- The Highland Fling Bungee Jump (optional)
- Dunkeld Cathedral
- x 1 night in the historic town of St Andrews
- Land Yachting on West Sands Beach (optional)
- East Neuk fishing villages of Anstruther and Elie (time dependent)
NB The activities listed are based on the basic activity package below. The benefit of private tours is that you can tailor the tour to suit your preferences. Choose as many or as few activities as you like.
Alternative accommodation packages
Luxury Accommodation Option - £1,840pp (Based on 6 People sharing)
If you enjoy the finer things in life and wish to stay in a selection of our top range hotels, whilst also exploring your adventurous side, please enquire with us about upgrading to our luxury accommodation.
Budget Accommodation Option - £817pp (Based on 6 People sharing)
If you are keen to get that fix of adrenaline but want to keep the cost down, please enquire with us about our range of budget accommodation, comprising of hostels and B&B’s.
Basic Activity Package - £170pp (includes Paddle boarding, RIB Boat Trip, River Tubing & Land Yachting. NB the itinerary above is based on and includes this package
Extreme Activity Package - £334pp (includes Wake boarding, RIB Boat Trip, Canyoning, River Tubing, Bungee Jumping & Land Yachting
NB This itinerary is only a guide and can be adjusted to suit your interests. A significant benefit of private tours is the flexibility it gives you on your holiday.
Please contact us for further information or to book this tour.