SPEYSIDE AND HIGHLAND WHISKY REGIONS TOUR - 4 DAY TOUR
This 4 day tour will take you into the heart of the world’s most famous whisky region, Speyside. The tour will give you the opportunity to visit some of the world’s most famous single malt whiskies such as The Glenlivet, The Macallan and Glenfiddich as well as one or two other smaller distilleries, including one of Archie favourites, Aberlour distillery. The trip will take you through some of Scotland’s most spectacular landscapes including the spectacular Cairngorm National Park. You will also have the opportunity to visit the picturesque counties of Perthshire, Angus and Fife, including a visit to the world famous town of St Andrews and some of the other East Neuk fishing villages such as Anstruther and Elie.
Your accommodation will include three nights stay in three of Scotlands most luxurious 4 star country house hotels near Inverness, Aberlour and Perth.
Prices from: £2,755 (£1,378 per person based on 2 people sharing)
- 3 nights in our carefully selected luxury accommodation, based on x1 double bedroom per night
- Breakfast every day on the tour
- Comfortable vehicle and luggage space
- Your Uniquely Scotland guide for 4 days including pick up and drop off from Edinburgh or Glasgow, depending on your preference
- Fuel, insurance and parking
- Itinerary planning and consultancy
NB Above prices do not include extras such as evening meals, lunches or attraction/distillery admission prices, although these can be added and Archie will be happy to advise you on lunch and dinner options for your trip depending on your preferences.
- Forth Bridges
- Dunkeld Cathedral
- Famous "House of Bruar" luxury Scottish rural retail outlet
- Dalwhinnie distillery “whisky and chocolate” tasting
- Cairngorm National Park
- Culloden Battlefield
- Speyside whisky region
- Findhorn Bay
- Dufftown (known as the “whisky capital of the world”)
- Grantown on Spey
- Tomintoul (highest village in Scottish Highlands) and the Lecht. NB this route is weather permitting as it is susceptible to snow during the winter months!
- Tomintoul "whisky castle" shop for tastings of some rarer whiskies
- Royal Deeside
- Linn O' Dee, spectacular falls in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park
- Glenshee road and the chance to see some of our native red deer
- Tay Road Bridge, Dundee
- St Andrews
- East Neuk fishing villages such as Anstruther and Elie
- Forth Bridges
- Return to Edinburgh
- Benromach distillery (Speyside single malt)
- Dalwhinnie distillery, Dalwhinnie(Highland single malt)
- The Aberlour distillery, Aberlour (Speyside single malt)
- The Macallan distillery (Speyside single malt)
- Glenfiddich distillery, Dufftown (Speyside single malt)
- The Glenlivet distillery, Glenlivet (Speyside single malt)
- Royal Lochnagar distillery, Crathie (Highland single malt)
- Kingsbarns distillery, St Andrews (Lowland single malt)
NB The above distilleries are not set in stone on the tour and we can be flexible to suit your particular whisky interests.
Please contact us for more information or to book this tour.