Driver Guided Tours
SPEYSIDE AND HIGHLAND WHISKY REGIONS TOUR - 4 DAY TOUR
This 4 day tour will take you into the heart of the world’s most famous whisky region, Speyside. The tour will give you the opportunity to visit some of the world’s most famous single malt whiskies such as the The Glenlivet and Glenfiddich as well as one or two other smaller distilleries, including one of Archie favorites, Aberlour distillery. The trip will take you through some of Scotland’s most spectacular landscapes including the spectacular Cairngorm National Park. You will also have the opportunity to visit the picturesque counties of Perthshire, Angus and Fife, including a visit the world famous town of St Andrews and some of the other East Neuk fishing villages such as Anstruther and Elie.
Your accommodation will include 2 nights stay at a luxury house hotel to the east of Inverness before heading through the heart of the Cairngorm National Park for 1 night at another luxurious country house hotel located on the banks of the beautiful river Dee in Royal Deeside.
Guide price: £2,320 (£1,160 per person based on 2 people sharing)
- 3 nights in our carefully selected luxury accommodation, based on x1 double bedroom per night
- Breakfast every day on the tour
- Comfortable vehicle and luggage space
- A Uniquely Scotland guide for 4 days including pick up and drop off from Edinburgh or Glasgow, depending on your preference
- Fuel, insurance and parking
- Itinerary planning and consultancy
NB Above prices do not include extras such as evening meals, lunches or attraction/distillery admission prices, although these can be added and Archie will be happy to advise you on lunch and dinner options for your trip depending on your preferences.
- Forth Bridges
- Dunkeld Cathedral
- Famous "House of Bruar" luxury Scottish rural retail outlet
- Dalwhinnie distillery “whisky and chocolate” tasting
- Cairngorm National Park
- Culloden Battlefield
- Speyside whisky region
- Findhorn Bay
- The Macallan distillery
- Dufftown (known as the “whisky capital of the world”)
- Glenfiddich distillery
- Grantown on Spey
- Tomintoul (highest village in Scottish Highlands) and the Lecht. NB this route is weather permitting as it is susceptible to snow during the winter months!
- Tomintoul "whisky castle" shop
- Royal Deeside
- The beautiful and secluded “Cairn o Mount” road over to the picturesque village of Fettercairn
- A walk along the banks of the river North Esk near Edzell, a spectacular gorge walk up to the “Loups” or waterfalls where you can sometimes see the Atlantic Salmon making their way upstream to their spawning grounds high up in Glen Esk
- Tay Road Bridge, Dundee
- St Andrews
- East Neuk fishing villages such as Anstruther and Elie
- Forth Bridges
- Return to Edinburgh
- Dalwhinnie distillery, Dalwhinnie(Highland single malt)
- The Aberlour distillery, Aberlour (Speyside single malt)
- Glenfiddich distillery, Dufftown (Speyside single malt)
- The Glenlivet distillery, Glenlivet (Speyside single malt)
- Royal Lochnagar distillery, Crathie (Highland single malt)
- Kingsbarns distillery, St Andrews (Lowland single malt)
NB The above distilleries are not set in stone on the tour and we can be flexible to suit your particular whisky interests.
Please contact us for more information or to book this tour.