Self Drive Itineraries
SCOTTISH COUNTRY HOUSE AND CASTLE BREAK - 7 DAY TOUR
This seven day holiday, based on two people sharing, is perfect for those who want a luxurious break, staying in two beautiful country houses in the Central Highlands and finishing in a magnificent, yet cosy castle on Scotland's west coast. It is also ideal for those interested in history and heritage, as well as the outdoors. For more information or to book this tour, please contact us.
Guide price: £1,990 per person (£995 per person based on 2 people sharing)
- Six nights in our carefully selected accommodation
- Breakfast every day
- Personalised information package for your tour, including your detailed itinerary and what there is to see and do in each area depending on your areas of interest
- A detailed map with your route marked and places of interest highlighted and directions to each accommodation with their contact details
NB Visitor attractions, lunch and dinner are not included in the price to allow you more flexibility on the tour.
- Forth Bridges
- St Andrews
- East Neuk fishing villages such as Elie, St Monans and Antsruther
- Glamis Castle
- Castle Menzies
- Edradour Whisky distillery
- Glen Lyon
- Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Loch Lomond
- Dunstaffnage Castle and Chapel
- Doune Castle
Please note that our example itineraries only provide a basic summary of your proposal; there is a significant amount of work behind each proposal, with attention to detail being very important. Please let us know if you have any questions in relation to your proposal and we will do what we can to help. For further information or to book a holiday with Uniquely Scotland please contact us.